TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
Ordering & Delivery:
- All alcoholic drinks can only be ordered by and delivered to those aged 18 or over in the UK and EU.
- All alcoholic drinks can only be ordered and delivered to those aged 21 or over in the US.
- In the event that a product is unavailable when you have ordered it we will contact you to either arrange a replacement, refund or accept another order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. In the event that we have mispriced a product we will not be obliged to supply goods at incorrect pricing.
- All prices are not inclusive of postage and packaging
- Customers can choose a delivery window at checkout, we will do everything we can to meet this timeframe, however we accept no liability for goods which fail to arrive within this window due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Goods are despatched by a third-party courier and their terms and conditions apply.
- Any local excise duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot be held responsible for any other additional charges levied by local customs.
- If any goods get damaged along the way, Select Whiskies must be notified within 24 hours of delivery and we will issue a full refund or resend a new bottle.
- Customers have 7 days to inform Select Whiskies of an unwanted order. A full refund will be issued once the bottle has been returned to us and we are sure it is in the same condition we sent it in. Return costs are the responsibility of the customer and we will not pay for any unwanted orders to be returned.
- In the event of a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. A member of our team will respond to you within 48 Hours and try to give a full resolution.
- For the purposes of the prevention of crime we may share any information that we collect with the police or other public sector agencies. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.